From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Hot on Facebook
Censorship and Detention in Egypt, A Personal Account: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation between Alaa Abd El Fattah and Lina Attalah
Some Torture Facts: Revelations from the Recent SSCI Report on the CIA Detention and Interrogation Program
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"Despite the depressing descent of the region into violence during the last century, people have not ceased to fight for justice. They are not doomed to dictatorship and despair by their culture or their religion, as the old Orientalists argued."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Hassan Khan: Taraban
- Soma, Ermenek, Yirca: Can Anti-Coal Activists Defend Coal Miners and Olive Farmers?
- Historical Realities of Concept Pop: Debating Art in Egypt
- New Texts Out Now: Isabelle Werenfels, Beyond Authoritarian Upgrading: The Re-Emergence of Sufi Orders in Maghrebi Politics
- Syria Media Roundup (December 16)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 16)
- Turkey Media Roundup (December 16)
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 15)
- Aloha Aina: Notes From The Struggle in Hawai’i
- The Politics of "Unveiling Saudi Women": Between Postcolonial Fantasies and the Surveillance State
- The Islamic State: The Fear of Decline?
- ملف من الأرشيف: نظيرة زين الدين
- Countercurrent: Bahrain Watch: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation between Reda al-Fardan and Mona Kareem
- Mohamed Abla Painting Award
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 8-14)
- Open Letter to Mr. Rem Koolhaas
- 'Nefes alamiyorum': Baskaldirinin farkinda misiniz?
- The Flow and Entrapment of Syrian Jazira Music
- Censorship and Detention in Egypt, A Personal Account: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation between Alaa Abd El Fattah and Lina Attalah
- في الإعتراض على قانون الإيجارات الجديد: رسالة مفتوحة الى المجلس النيابي
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
You need to upgrade your Flash Player