From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
As most of you know, we launched this Ezine last week and we have had a super warm welcome from all of you and from our increasing readership. But we are privately funded and need your help in spreading the word, provided you like what you see here by way of an alternative source of commentary on the region--and beyond.
We are asking all our facebook friends to support us TODAY only (Wednesday, September 29) by using the Jadaliyya icon as their facebook profile and by adding www.jadaliyya.com as their facebook status update. Just for that one day--Today! It would be the best way you can support the proliferation of this site and a testament to the possibility of powerful non-corporate advertising--even if through corporatized social media!
This campaign encompasses a large network of friends in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. If you can ask your friends who like Jadaliyya to do the same, that would be, well, swell.
You can also "like" Jadaliyya on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jadaliyya/124724557573765?ref=ts
Thanks so much to each and every one of you. We are poised to make the content increasingly more diverse and resourceful. We are open for commentary, ideas, and contributions, so keep us in your mind and bookmarks bar.
2 comments for "Make www.Jadaliyya.com your facebook profile/status for one day: Today, Wednesday"
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Hasn’t there been enough speaking about 9/11? Perhaps it’s time for a form of solidarity built around the act of listening.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Event at GMU: The Double Execution of Saddam Hussein: Diaspora, Media, and Images, with Zainab Saleh
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (November 17-23)
- A French Atlas of the Gulf States
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (23 November)
- Arab Jewish Identity and the Art of Hospitality: A Conversation with Michael Rakowitz
- Visit Our Jadaliyya/ASI/GMU Booths at MESA! #83 and #84
- Maghreb Media Roundup (November 21)
- Give Palestinian Children a Voice
- On the Margins Roundup (November)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (November 19)
- شعراء ما بعد الطوفان
- New Texts Out Now: Lina Khatib, Dina Matar, and Atef Alshaer, The Hizbullah Phenomenon: Politics and Communication
- New Texts Out Now: Rula Jurdi Abisaab and Malek Abisaab, The Shi‘ites of Lebanon: Modernism, Communism, and Hizbullah’s Islamists
- Migration, Fisheries, and the Supremacy of European Interests in Mauritania
- مجلة “الوضع” الصوتية على الهواء أصغوا وساهموا
- Status Audio Journal is Live! Listen Away and Contribute
- Syria Media Roundup (November 18)
- Turkey Media Roundup (November 18)
- R-Shief Launches New Research Tools Allowing Full Access to Social Media Archives
- Armenian Diaspora Tourism in Turkey: An Interview with Anny Bakalian