From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
As most of you know, we launched this Ezine last week and we have had a super warm welcome from all of you and from our increasing readership. But we are privately funded and need your help in spreading the word, provided you like what you see here by way of an alternative source of commentary on the region--and beyond.
We are asking all our facebook friends to support us TODAY only (Wednesday, September 29) by using the Jadaliyya icon as their facebook profile and by adding www.jadaliyya.com as their facebook status update. Just for that one day--Today! It would be the best way you can support the proliferation of this site and a testament to the possibility of powerful non-corporate advertising--even if through corporatized social media!
This campaign encompasses a large network of friends in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. If you can ask your friends who like Jadaliyya to do the same, that would be, well, swell.
You can also "like" Jadaliyya on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jadaliyya/124724557573765?ref=ts
Thanks so much to each and every one of you. We are poised to make the content increasingly more diverse and resourceful. We are open for commentary, ideas, and contributions, so keep us in your mind and bookmarks bar.
2 comments for "Make www.Jadaliyya.com your facebook profile/status for one day: Today, Wednesday"
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIBE TO ARAB STUDIES JOURNAL
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"After the 2011 victory, an increasingly self-confident AKP started to consider pursuing its project for democratic reform without the cumbersome presence of the Gülenists—who had traditionally been reluctant to come to compromises with the Kurdish guerrillas (PKK)."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- حركة المقاطعة: مقابلة لبرنامج الوضع مع عمر برغوثي
- فهد سوريا - الجزء الثاني
- Egypt Media Roundup (February 27)
- Ussama Makdisi on The Invention of Sectarianism in the Modern Middle East
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (February 20-26)
- الترجمة في سياق المقاومة العامة للخراب: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع ثائر ديب
- فهد سوريا - الجزء الأول
- مختارات من الصحافة العربية 26 فبراير
- The Precarity of Youth: Entrepreneurship is not the Solution
- Palestine Media Roundup (February 24)
- الغرب والسوريون: مبيعات الأسلحة الأمريكية والأوروبية للشرق الأوسط 2011- 2014
- Vote Yes on MESA Bylaw Amendment: Roundtable by Elyse Semerdjian, John Chalcraft, and Asli Bali
- Media on Media Roundup (February 21)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (February 21)
- دونالد ترامب والصراع في فلسطين
- خمس قصص قصيرة للكاتب الإسباني خوان خوسية مياس
- مختارات من الصحافة العربية 19 فبراير
- Extensive Syria Media Roundup (Jan 8 - Feb 19, 2017)
- Egypt Media Roundup (February 20)