From the Editors
As most of you know, we launched this Ezine last week and we have had a super warm welcome from all of you and from our increasing readership. But we are privately funded and need your help in spreading the word, provided you like what you see here by way of an alternative source of commentary on the region--and beyond.
We are asking all our facebook friends to support us TODAY only (Wednesday, September 29) by using the Jadaliyya icon as their facebook profile and by adding www.jadaliyya.com as their facebook status update. Just for that one day--Today! It would be the best way you can support the proliferation of this site and a testament to the possibility of powerful non-corporate advertising--even if through corporatized social media!
This campaign encompasses a large network of friends in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. If you can ask your friends who like Jadaliyya to do the same, that would be, well, swell.
You can also "like" Jadaliyya on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jadaliyya/124724557573765?ref=ts
Thanks so much to each and every one of you. We are poised to make the content increasingly more diverse and resourceful. We are open for commentary, ideas, and contributions, so keep us in your mind and bookmarks bar.
2 comments for "Make www.Jadaliyya.com your facebook profile/status for one day: Today, Wednesday"
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"If socioeconomic factors are at the very heart of the Arab uprising, it follows that there are still radical changes to come, which may well bring in their wake new episodes of revolution and counter-revolution."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- On Dead and Living Characters
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (September 15-21)
- Mehdi Haddab
- Court Suspends Mahienour El-Massry's Sentence, Orders Release
- Muhammad Abduh: A Profile from the Archives
- Iraq: A State or Militias?
- Progressive Struggles against Insidious Capitalist Individualism: Interview with Angela Davis
- Syria Media Roundup (September 20)
- DARS Media Roundup (September 20)
- حروب الردة أو اغتيال المستقبل
- Defending Palestine Solidarity Activists: An Interview with Dima Khalidi
- Sympathy for the Devil: Palestine’s Tragic Collaborators
- LA Event--From Gaza to Ferguson: A Panel Discussion (18 September 2014)
- Understanding Modernity: A Review of the Kuwait Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- New Texts Out Now: Myriam Ababsa, Atlas of Jordan: History, Territories, and Society
- أسباب الثورة في البحرين: حوار مع مريم الخواجة
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Telepoetic with Rami Abadir
- Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 16)
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Syria Media Roundup (September 20) http://t.co/YkatvqVXgO
17 hours ago
Last Week on Jadaliyya (September 15-21) http://t.co/uAyWIuwQZD
21 hours ago
Mehdi Haddab http://t.co/VTJrqK9mbh
21 hours ago
On Dead and Living Characters http://t.co/SdwdwPl7EY
22 hours ago
Syria Media Roundup (September 20) http://t.co/W9IMQZlMej
yesterday at 12:19 PM