From the Editors
As most of you know, we launched this Ezine last week and we have had a super warm welcome from all of you and from our increasing readership. But we are privately funded and need your help in spreading the word, provided you like what you see here by way of an alternative source of commentary on the region--and beyond.
We are asking all our facebook friends to support us TODAY only (Wednesday, September 29) by using the Jadaliyya icon as their facebook profile and by adding www.jadaliyya.com as their facebook status update. Just for that one day--Today! It would be the best way you can support the proliferation of this site and a testament to the possibility of powerful non-corporate advertising--even if through corporatized social media!
This campaign encompasses a large network of friends in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. If you can ask your friends who like Jadaliyya to do the same, that would be, well, swell.
You can also "like" Jadaliyya on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jadaliyya/124724557573765?ref=ts
Thanks so much to each and every one of you. We are poised to make the content increasingly more diverse and resourceful. We are open for commentary, ideas, and contributions, so keep us in your mind and bookmarks bar.
2 comments for "Make www.Jadaliyya.com your facebook profile/status for one day: Today, Wednesday"
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
"Pour les Palestiniens, une inquiétude se manifeste à l’égard de l’islam politique: le lexique islamique utilisé par une partie de l’insurrection armée dissuaderait les Palestiniens résidant en Syrie de s’engager dans une guerre prenant une coloration de plus en plus confessionnelle."click | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Jadalicious / جدلشس
ASA Members Vote To Endorse Academic Boycott of Israel http://t.co/EpPk1BZ3um
yesterday at 3:05 PM
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 17) http://t.co/Euz5CRX5pB
yesterday at 2:26 PM
Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 9-15) http://t.co/FK6iAA4Pod
yesterday at 2:10 PM
Remembering Ali Shaath http://t.co/BiYHTjEy91
yesterday at 2:06 PM
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 17) http://t.co/uHzAC69TTM
yesterday at 9:49 AM
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Brain Damage: An Exhibition by Kalb Balady
- ASA Members Vote To Endorse Academic Boycott of Israel
- Remembering Ali Shaath
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 17)
- Turkey Media Roundup (December 17)
- أحمد فؤاد نجم
- برافر لم يمر حتى إشعار آخر
- الصراع على المكان المديني: حوار مع ديفد هارفي
- الانتصار على برافر الحل رومانسي
- Syria Media Roundup (December 17)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 9-15)
- Deadline for Applications: M.A. in Middle East and Islamic Studies at George Mason University
- Egypt Monthly Edition on Jadaliyya (November 2013)
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 16)
- Where the Tigris Flows: Water Security in Post-War Iraq and Turkey
- Watch, See, Feel: Kasim Abid’s Whispers of the Cities
- Emel Mathlouthi at Cairo's Qasr El Nil Theatre
- Fragments from the Breach: On Anti-Racism, American Studies, and the Question of Palestine
- Tadween Roundup: News and Analysis from the Publishing/Academic World
- What Do You Miss Most? Syrian Refugees Respond