From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
This PBS Newshour segement reflect's PBS's concern wiht the "growing number of casualties in the battle between Israel and Hamas" which "raised questions about the tactics being used by both sides." Judy Woodruff invites Jadaliyya Co-Editor Noura Erakat of George Mason University and Amos Guiora of the University of Utah to discuss and debate accusations that "Hamas is using civilians as human shields and the ethics of targeting civilian areas."
The video speaks for itself.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO ARAB STUDIES JOURNAL
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"Sudan has witnessed the largest anti-government protests since the military coup that brought its president Omar Al-Bashir to power in 1989… The police and security services responded to the demonstrations with live ammunitions."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- New Texts Out Now: Marwan M. Kraidy, The Naked Blogger of Cairo: Creative Insurgency in the Arab World
- Syria Media Roundup (February 28)
- Media on Media Roundup (February 28)
- Yemen's War [Ongoing Post]
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (February 28)
- حركة المقاطعة: مقابلة لبرنامج الوضع مع عمر برغوثي
- فهد سوريا - الجزء الثاني
- Egypt Media Roundup (February 27)
- Ussama Makdisi on The Invention of Sectarianism in the Modern Middle East
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (February 20-26)
- الترجمة في سياق المقاومة العامة للخراب: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع ثائر ديب
- فهد سوريا - الجزء الأول
- مختارات من الصحافة العربية 26 فبراير
- The Precarity of Youth: Entrepreneurship is not the Solution
- Palestine Media Roundup (February 24)
- الغرب والسوريون: مبيعات الأسلحة الأمريكية والأوروبية للشرق الأوسط 2011- 2014
- Vote Yes on MESA Bylaw Amendment: Roundtable by Elyse Semerdjian, John Chalcraft, and Asli Bali
- Media on Media Roundup (February 21)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (February 21)