From the Editors
We tried to resist for a almost a year, but we were constantly asked "When will you have an app for Jadaliyya?" So we developed an App for the iPhone and iPad! شو بدنا نعمل؟
This would be the Beta version as we are trying to get your feedback as to what you'd like to see on there. You can download it here for free.
At this point, we have the basics on the App. You will be able to surf our recent posts, watch our Vimeo and Youtube interviews and videos, and read our tweets. And if you'd like to go to the site itself, forward any of the items you read or watch, or tweet/fb a post\video, it's all one click away.
Our intention is to make reading Jadaliyya content easier and more accessible to our readers. Those of you who actually do download it would do us a great service if you can give us your comments, and a good review (!), upon checking it out. This would allow us to develop it further and make it more user-friendly.
And yes, we have a Jadaliyya App in the pipeline for Android, if you're allergic to Mac. Stay tuned! Thanks to you all, as always, for your support.
Download Jadaliyya's App here.
4 comments for "Jadaliyya's iPhone/iPad/iPod/iNama Kuntum App is Now Available—We Tried to Resist . . ."
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
From Jadaliyya Reports
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- حديثي مع الشيطان
- Defining the Terrain of Struggle in Taksim
- New Texts Out Now: Markus Dressler, Writing Religion: The Making of Turkish Alevi Islam
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (June 18)
- فرانكشتاين في بغداد
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (17 June)
- هل يمكن تطوير الجدل حول المثلية الجنسية؟
- Resisting Tear Gas Together
- معتقلو موريتانيا في غوانتانامو
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (June 10-16)
- Will the Presidential Elections “Cure the Pain” of the Iranian People?
- الانترنت والعولمة الثقافية
- #resistankara: Notes of a Woman Resisting
- It Is About the Park: A Struggle for Turkey’s Cities
- 'Ottomanalgia' and the Protests in Turkey
- إصلاح بروتوكول باريس في عامه العشرين: أسئلة وأجوبة لإرضاء الإصلاحي العنيد
- Report from Istanbul: Koray Caliskan on Democracy Now
- Syria Media Roundup (June 13)
- Maghreb Media Roundup (June 14)
- Debunking the Myth of the Zionist Left