From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Since its launch in 2010, Jadaliyya has published many incisive pieces on Palestine and the Palestinians across a broad disciplinary spectrum. We have examined issues as diverse as Palestinian refugees in Syria, the assault on Palestinian advocacy in US academia and the public sphere, and Palestinian film and art. This is all in addition to extensive reportage, analysis, and interviews on the current state of Palestine, its politics and people.
To date, these articles have been featured on the Occupation, Intervention, Law (O.I.L.) Page. As of today, Palestine has its own page (and O.I.L. is being renamed the Law and Conflict Page). These changes will allow Palestine to command the distinctive attention that it deserves. The concentration of articles, links, and other materials related to Palestine and its people on this new page will make it easier for our readers to find what they are looking for when they go to the Jadaliyya home page.
Welcome to the Palestine Page!
We have decided to launch this page on the one-year anniversary of the last and latest large-scale military offensive against the Gaza Strip. To commemorate this event, our launch features the following essays:
Gaza Reconstruction Mechanism: Profiting Israel, Entrenching the Blockade
Nuriya Oswald, Al Mezan
The Limits of Humanitarianism
Palestinian Refugees Deserve To Live in Dignity
Chris Gunness, UNRWA
Permission To Kill in Gaza
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO ARAB STUDIES JOURNAL
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
إذا استمرت منظمة التحرير الفلسطينية في مساعيها لنيل المطلب الفلسطيني للحصول على اعتراف الأمم المتحدة بالدولة الفلسطينيةclick | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Syria Media Roundup (March 27)
- Yemen's War [Ongoing Post]
- إسطنبول.. لجوء في انتظار اللجوء
- الأغنية الوطنية الفلسطينية: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع ايليني مستكلم وفارس شوملي
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (March 20-26)
- Egypt Media Roundup (March 27)
- Dark Beirut: The (In)Visibility of Electricity
- Palestine Media Roundup (March 26)
- قصائد للشاعر أمبرتو سابا، المجلد الاول
- Critical Currents in Islam Media Roundup (March 6 - March 19)
- Maghreb Media Roundup (March 23)
- واقع الزراعة في فلسطين: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع فؤاد أبو سيف
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (March 22)
- Media on Media Roundup (March 21)
- Joint Statement Regarding the anti-Semitic, anti-Black, anti-Arab and anti-Muslim Posters on UIC’s Campus
- Egypt Media Roundup (March 20)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (March 13-19)
- Jadaliyya Monthly Edition (February 2017)
- New Texts Out Now: Karine Walther, Sacred Interests: The United States and the Islamic World, 1821-1921
- Palestine Media Roundup (March 19)