From the Editors
Jadaliyya is delighted to announce the launching of its newest section: New Texts Out Now (NEWTON); click here to access the page directly. NEWTON features interviews with writers of recently published and forthcoming books, articles, and translations, along with short excerpts from these new works. We hope it will be a resource for readers anxious to keep up with new publications in the field, as well as those looking for more information about a variety of topics and issues related to the Middle East.
In our inaugural installment, we are very pleased to be featuring:
We’ll be publishing new installments of NEWTON on a weekly basis; in the weeks to come, we will be featuring texts by Sinan Antoon, James Gelvin, Vivian Ibrahim, Laleh Khalili, Khalid Medani, Nadine Naber, Steven Salaita, Mohammad Salama, Stephen Sheehi, Joshua Stacher, and Saadia Toor, among many others.
If you are the author of a recently published or forthcoming work, or if you have a suggestion for a NEWTON post, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
وعلى قدر ما أرى فإن هيمنة البرجوازية على المجال الديمقراطي الناشئ لن تكتب ليمين الوسط بل ليسار الوسط باعتباره الوحيد القادر على إيجاد نظام رأسمالي تنموي يحظى بشرعية شعبيةclick | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- تأملات في الجمالية والخطاب والتفاحة
- Syria Media Roundup (September 2)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 2)
- September Culture Bouquet
- Khaled Takreti: Modern Life
- Samih al-Qasim: I Will Engrave Our Names on the Wind
- Samih al-Qasim: The Last Train
- Samih al-Qasim: Two Poems
- ABOUNADDARA’s Take on Images in the Syrian Revolution: A Conversation between Charif Kiwan and Akram Zaatari (Part Two)
- من إنجيل العراق الضائع
- Revolutionary Street Art: Complicating the Discourse
- Khalil Sweileh: from Barbarians' Paradise
- Djerba, Tunisia: Garbage Disposal, the Environmental Crisis, and the Awakening of Ecoconsciousness
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (August 25-31)
- On SJP’s Freedom to Organize: An Open Letter from CUNY Faculty
- New Texts (NEWTON) Compilation by Category For Fall Semester
- One Century after World War I and the Balfour Declaration: Palestine and Palestine Studies
- Italian-Palestinian Relations: What Went Wrong?
- From Containment to Counterinsurgency in the Gaza Strip
- Sharing the Nile Waters According to Needs
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
عبدالله البياري: تأملات في الجمالية والخطاب والتفاحة http://t.co/Oitt0vH2qq
10 hours ago
Syria Media Roundup (Sept 2) http://t.co/92HuCL9NxR
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Syria Media Roundup (Sept 2) http://t.co/l9zRqfSuHR
11 hours ago
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 2) http://t.co/M24TvjDnw4
12 hours ago