From the Editors
Seven months after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, the popular debate on what constitutes genuine change and revolution in Egypt rages on. The decapitated hydra of Mubarak's regime lives on under a different guise, but average citizens seem more determined than ever to not let any special interests steal their hard-won revolution: not the military, not the neo-liberals, and not Islamists. Khalil Bendib spoke with activist and blogger Hossam El-Hamalawy about these struggles over the fate the Egyptian revolution.
Click below to listen.
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
The myth of mass Bedouin criminality is foregrounded despite documented evidence that some families were forcibly and illegally displaced by the authorities and had returned, while others had been ordered by the authorities to live and work on the land under question.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (August 19)
- Egypt Media Roundup (August 18)
- بداية ونهاية.. نحن نقص عليكم أسوأ القصص
- Linking Violence In Solidarity: Ferguson, Gaza, and the US State
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (August11-17)
- من كتاب "العالمية الأوروبية: خطاب السلطة" للمفكر وعالم الاجتماع إمانويل ولورستين
- جامعة أميركية توقف تعيين بروفيسور أصوله فلسطينية لانتقاده إسرائيل
- لا أسئلة شائكة في بيت غسّان كنفاني: آني وليلى في نضال الماضي والحاضر
- Egypt: Rab’a Killings Likely Crimes Against Humanity
- Multimedia and Publications Editor Position Now Open
- Persian Translation of Maya Mikdashi's 'Can Palestinian Men be Victims'
- Statement from Free Speech and Constitutional Law Scholars in Support of Steven Salaita
- Chronicles of a Death Foretold: The Kerry Negotiations
- The Terror Metanarrative and the Rabaa Massacre
- On 14 August, A Belated Obituary for Bassem Mohsen
- Press Release: Wear Black to Show Sympathy and Support for the People of Gaza
- The Wonder Box
- Scholars Pledge to Boycott UIUC Over the Firing of Steven Salaita
- ما بعد الناصرية الجزء الثاني
- Why Did You Fire Professor Steven Salaita?
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
@sakkeh3arja Yes it's dated, but gaining traction as more rebels are openly calling for Israel's support of the "revolution." thx for ur voc
yesterday at 8:27 PM
[ya salaam] Syrian Rebel Wants a New Ally: Israel http://t.co/llUqfGZhi2 via @thedailybeast
yesterday at 3:20 PM
RT @BasileusZeno: ISIL Beheads American Photojournalist http://t.co/b5ZeZ3hnqe via @TheWire
yesterday at 3:10 PM
"A chance to limit spying"
http://t.co/gXAMVZu0RT by @arjunsethi81 #NSA
on Monday 18 August at 06:47 AM
MESA Committee on Academic Freedom: Letter to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Chancellor Protesting... http://t.co/DdKmHB23Ir
on Tuesday 12 August at 11:14 AM