From the Editors
The Egyptian Current Party has lost another member during Sunday’s clashes in Tahrir Square.
Shehab El-Din Ahmed, one of the party’s members in the governorate in Fayoum, was killed during the clashes between protesters and security forces in Tahrir Square.
This is the second member to die. The first was Bahaa El-Deen El-Sanousy one of the party members that passed away after being shot in the head in front of the Alexandria Security Headquarters on Saturday.
[Developed in partnership between Jadaliyya and Ahram Online"]
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
الآن على الرأسمالية العالمية مواجهة واقع جديد: دولار أضعف بما لذلك من تداعيات هائلة على التجارة العالمية وعلى التوازن الهش الأمريكي الصينيclick | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
From Jadaliyya Reports
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- سعادت حسن منتو: قصة قصيرة
- Reports Roundup (May 18)
- Injuries, Arrests and House Raids: The Case of a Bahraini Family
- الليبرالية الفلسطينية أمام القضاء الإسرائيلي
- ما هي النكبة؟
- Academic Freedom and the Middle East: A Handbook for Teaching and Research
- Syria's Inglorious Basterd
- Maghreb Media Roundup (May 17)
- Buckling to Bigotry: The Newseum Dishonors Murdered Palestinian Journalists
- كتب: أطفال الندى
- Statement of the Arab and Middle East Journalists Association in Reference to Newseum Scandal
- New Texts Out Now: Maya Mikdashi, What is Settler Colonialism? and Sherene Seikaly, Return to the Present
- On the Margins Roundup (May)
- On the American Association of University Professors' Opposition to Academic Boycotts
- The Palestinian Museum: An Agent Of Empowerment And Integration For Palestinians
- An Ongoing Displacement: The Forced Exile of the Palestinians
- Syria Media Roundup (May 16)
- The Ongoing Nakba: The Forcible Displacement of the Palestinian People
- Nakba 2013: The Palestinian Youth Movement Commemorates 65 Years of Al Nakba (Introduction)
- النكبة، هنا، الآن