From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
|Party/Coalition List||Votes||% Votes|
|Freedom and Justice*||3565092||36.62321885|
|Reform and Development||185138||1.901872235|
|National Party of Egypt||153429||1.576134317|
|Egyptian Arab Union||31233||0.3208481|
|New Egypt Party||27106||0.278452553|
|Citizens and Human Rights||4436||0.045569819|
|Arab Party for Justice and Equality||3165||0.032513183|
|Constitutional Social Liberal||3047||0.031301001|
From Jadaliyya Editors:
For more on Egypt Elections Watch (EEW) entries by category, click on the following links:
(1) Parties and Movements
(2) Actors and Figures
(3) Laws and Processes
To view all entries on one page, click on Egypt Elections Watch, and for EEW team members click here. Our Egypt Page can always be accessed view here.
1 comment for "Nationwide Vote for Party-Coalition Lists (Stage 1)"
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
There is one question that pundits and politicians keep posing to the Occupy gatherings around the country: What are your demands? I have a suggestion for a response: We demand that you stop demanding a list of demands.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 15-21)
- Roznama 3: Competition and Exhibition for Young Egyptian Artists
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 22)
- Requiem for Tunisia’s Revolution?
- The Shoebox Is on the Other Foot: Turkey's Year of Retaliation
- Maghreb Media Roundup (December 21)
- سجن النساء يجتاز اختبار بكدال ويتجاوزه
- Latin America’s Lesson for the United States: Prosecute the Torturers
- Hassan Khan: Taraban
- Soma, Ermenek, Yirca: Can Anti-Coal Activists Defend Coal Miners and Olive Farmers?
- Historical Realities of Concept Pop: Debating Art in Egypt
- New Texts Out Now: Isabelle Werenfels, Beyond Authoritarian Upgrading: The Re-Emergence of Sufi Orders in Maghrebi Politics
- Syria Media Roundup (December 16)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 16)
- Turkey Media Roundup (December 16)
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 15)
- Aloha Aina: Notes From The Struggle in Hawai’i
- The Politics of "Unveiling Saudi Women": Between Postcolonial Fantasies and the Surveillance State
- The Islamic State: The Fear of Decline?
- ملف من الأرشيف: نظيرة زين الدين