From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"One cannot isolate “Islam” from other religions and spiritual practices that have shaped and informed it. We study Islam as it is lived and practiced within spaces that are always already diverse and secular due to the hegemonic structure of the nation state."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (August 26)
- الخطر السياسي القادم ما بعد العدوان على غزة
- ملف من الأرشيف: محمد شكري
- Syria Media Roundup (August 15)
- Antisemitism and Salaita
- Israel's "Operation Status Quo": A Preliminary Assessment
- Who Are the Insurgents and Counterinsurgents?
- Support for Steven Salaita and the UIUC Boycott Continues to Grow
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (August 18-24)
- لا تقصص رؤياك
- Badr Shakir Al-Sayyab: A Profile from the Archives
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (24 August)
- منام الطفل السنجاريّ
- Gauging the July-August 2014 Gaza War
- Gaza and the Palestinian Struggle for Statehood
- Gaza's Resistance: RT interviews Daniel Calic, Norman Finkelstein, and Jadaliyya Co-Editor Mouin Rabbani
- Why the Gaza Truce Failed
- One Year after Raba'a: An Interview with Adam Sabra and Mona El Ghobashy
- Studio Visit with Doa Aly
- An Excerpt from Sinan Antoon's "Ave Maria"
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Full text of UN Study: approaching 200,000 killed in Syria. http://t.co/nwyvepbK58
yesterday at 10:52 AM
ملف من الأرشيف: محمد شكري http://t.co/iL5y2eENmV
yesterday at 8:23 AM
ملف من الأرشيف: محمد شكري http://t.co/vRngwalpbI
yesterday at 8:20 AM
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (August 26) http://t.co/4EafJqXvb0
yesterday at 8:15 AM
[يا سلام] BBC News - Syria will help US fight terrorism, says Walid Muallem http://t.co/nAezvctvfm
yesterday at 8:04 AM