From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO ARAB STUDIES JOURNAL
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
“Saudi Arabia still lacks a penal code, allowing judges significant discretion to decide what behavior constitutes a criminal offense, with grave consequences when it comes to citizen challenges to state authority.”click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Yemen's War [Ongoing Post]
- إسطنبول.. لجوء في انتظار اللجوء
- الأغنية الوطنية الفلسطينية: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع ايليني مستكلم وفارس شوملي
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (March 20-26)
- Egypt Media Roundup (March 27)
- Dark Beirut: The (In)Visibility of Electricity
- Palestine Media Roundup (March 26)
- قصائد للشاعر أمبرتو سابا، المجلد الاول
- Critical Currents in Islam Media Roundup (March 6 - March 19)
- Maghreb Media Roundup (March 23)
- واقع الزراعة في فلسطين: مقابلة لمجلة الوضع مع فؤاد أبو سيف
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (March 22)
- Media on Media Roundup (March 21)
- Joint Statement Regarding the anti-Semitic, anti-Black, anti-Arab and anti-Muslim Posters on UIC’s Campus
- Egypt Media Roundup (March 20)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (March 13-19)
- Jadaliyya Monthly Edition (February 2017)
- New Texts Out Now: Karine Walther, Sacred Interests: The United States and the Islamic World, 1821-1921
- Palestine Media Roundup (March 19)
- مختارات من الصحافة العربية 17 آذار