From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to email@example.com with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"Any movement that wishes to resist capitalist exploitation and domination needs to understand the constant changing nature of capitalist organization and power. New forms of domination and exploitation require new techniques and strategies of resistance."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Revolutionary Street Art: Complicating the Discourse
- Khalil Sweileh: from Barbarians' Paradise
- من إنجيل العراق الضائع
- Djerba, Tunisia: Garbage Disposal, the Environmental Crisis, and the Awakening of Ecoconsciousness
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (August 25-31)
- On SJP’s Freedom to Organize: An Open Letter from CUNY Faculty
- New Texts (NEWTON) Compilation by Category For Fall Semester
- One Century after World War I and the Balfour Declaration: Palestine and Palestine Studies
- Italian-Palestinian Relations: What Went Wrong?
- From Containment to Counterinsurgency in the Gaza Strip
- Sharing the Nile Waters According to Needs
- After The Ceasefire: Searching for Accountability
- Cities Media Roundup (August 1-30)
- Message From Human Rights Defender Maryam al-Khawaja
- Beard Phobia
- نفس الكتاب".. جرحٌ تعجز الكتابة عن لَأْمِه"
- On the Margins Roundup (August)
- Prominent Human Rights Lawyer Ahmed Seif al-Islam Dies
- An Open Letter
- New Texts Out Now: Erin Runions, The Babylon Complex: Theopolitical Fantasies of War, Sex, and Sovereignty
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Djerba, Tunisia: Garbage Disposal, the Environmental Crisis, and the Awakening of Ecoconsciousness http://t.co/7PNcZKV47u
11 hours ago
سنان أنطون: من إنجيل العراق الضائع http://t.co/MMn2DoRPhy
12 hours ago
Call for Submissions: Rhonda A. Saad Prize for Best Graduate Paper in Modern and Contemporary Arab Art http://t.co/aHY0mnUmdj
16 hours ago
Last Week on Jadaliyya (August 25-31) http://t.co/hHrD9k6F9m
20 hours ago
New Texts (NEWTON) Compilation By Category For Fall Semester http://t.co/Ij3oWHUcW4
20 hours ago