From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
“In the event of a truly mass protest movement in Israel/Palestine—the kind we have seen elsewhere in the Arab world—Palestinians will need their own version of Tahrir Square.”click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- On the BDS Blacklist
- أشباح سركون بولص
- ذكريات صغيرة عن سركون بولص
- عن سركون بولص في ذكراه
- New Texts Out Now: Edmund Burke III, The Ethnographic State: France and the Invention of Moroccan Islam
- Egypt Media Roundup (October 20)
- Turkey Media Roundup (October 21)
- ضياء الدين ساردار: مطارحة الإسلام والمستقبل
- هل يمكن إنقاذ العراق؟
- Operation Protective Edge and Legal Remedies
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (20 October)
- Hydrogen Senior Project Exhibition
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (October 13-19)
- Syria Media Roundup (October 20)
- استقصاء السماء
- « Hamel dégage ! » : Les policiers algériens et les fissures de l'ordre
- Debt and Obligation in Contemporary Ramallah
- Liberalizmin tasfiyesi ve Ortadogu'da alacakaranlik
- جدلية في عامها الرابع
- Operation Protective Edge: Legal and Political Implications of ICC Prosecution (George Mason University, 20 October 2014)
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
New Texts Out Now: Edmund Burke III, "The Ethnographic State: France and the Invention of Moroccan Islam" http://t.co/GoJFcrptWK
yesterday at 1:20 PM
On the BDS Blacklist http://t.co/ala4z9VTI1
yesterday at 10:50 AM
سنان أنطون: أشباح سركون بولص http://t.co/QDIHdVxMyV
yesterday at 10:01 AM
UC Irvine Event: Bassam Haddad on 'The Syrian Tragedy: Causes, Dynamics, and Consequences' (23 October 2014) http://t.co/ceCa3CqUBC
yesterday at 8:22 AM
خالد المعالي: ذكريات صغيرة عن سركون بولص http://t.co/Pei5CgRhjb
yesterday at 6:34 AM