From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Such shows of force on our campuses, as much as the actual acts of violence themselves, need to be declared completely unacceptable.click | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Event: Angela Davis and Jadaliyya Co-Editor Noura Erakat on Mass Incarceration in the United States http://t.co/t7ruqokD6U
11 hours ago
Syria Media Roundup (April 16) http://t.co/JtSpY91QjJ via @jadaliyya
12 hours ago
DARS Media Roundup (April 16) http://t.co/p2uVSO4alj
16 hours ago
O.I.L. Media Roundup (16 April) http://t.co/d5RMjjiFqW
16 hours ago
New Texts Out Now: Valeska Huber, "Channelling Mobilities: Migration and Globalisation in the Suez Canal Region... http://t.co/mF45W7u0ko
16 hours ago
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Event: Angela Davis and Jadaliyya Co-Editor Noura Erakat on Mass Incarceration in the United State and Palestine (19 April, Evergreen State College)
- DARS Media Roundup (April 16)
- New Texts Out Now: Valeska Huber, Channelling Mobilities: Migration and Globalisation in the Suez Canal Region and Beyond
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (16 April)
- Syria Media Roundup (April 16)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (April 15)
- Turkey Media Roundup (April 15)
- The Strands of the Military Opposition in Syria: An Interview with Yasser Munif (Part 2)
- Adunis, Mistranslated (Part One)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya April (7-13)
- Egypt Media Roundup (April 14)
- Tartus in the Present Crisis: A Mirror of the Syrian Regime
- Good Faith or Good Tactics? How Some Anti-Divestment Groups Manipulate Public Discourse and Smear SJP
- بيروت.. أول مرّة
- Devletlesen AKP, Degismeyen Devlet?
- Reports Roundup (April 12)
- قصائد رلى الجردي
- O.I.L. Monthly Edition (March 2014)
- Teaching Arabic in the US after 9/11