From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
The creative power of fun enables camp youths to give new meaning to the notion of “Palestinianness”, and a new form to their allegiance to Palestinian nationalism, one more suited to their desire to live life in Jordan.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- We Have Lost Too Much
- Egypt Media Roundup (October 12)
- Syria Media Roundup (October 12)
- عن الأمل والألم
- Jadaliyya Co-Editor Mouin Rabbani on AJE Inside Edition Panel on Escalating Violence in Palestine
- Ankara Bombings: Democracy Now! Interview with HDP’s Hisyar Ozsoy and Turkey Page Co-Editor Asli Bali
- ذهب السودان بعد نفطه: لمن؟
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (October 5-11)
- The Ankara Massacre and the State as a Serial Killer in Erdogan’s Turkey
- Selahattin Demirtas of HDP Responds to Ankara Bombings (Video)
- غزة بلوز: دندنات الحب والموت والمقاومة
- في منزل النقد
- Violence In Israel and The Palestinian Territories: It's The Occupation (Video)
- Roundtable On Refugee Crisis: Historical Legacies, Political Context, and Legal Mechanisms
- Loeterman’s Documentary on Palestine (1913): Seeds of Conflict
- Palestine Media Roundup (October 1 – 7)
- Teach-In On Gaza: History, Politics, and Economics (GU Event)
- المدن نساء حلم متأخر
- Whitewashing Colonialism
- Foreign Policies Media Roundup (August-October)