From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
"The faces of workers, including children, are turned silver after long hours in the aluminum workshops and factories. Most of the polishing workshops are narrow and the air is full of aluminum particles in dust or powder form."click | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Jadalicious / جدلشس
About Human Breakage and Fragility http://t.co/qgM0k5IxqL
12 hours ago
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (March 11) http://t.co/YxTvlZZTed
16 hours ago
Quantum of Surveillance: Familiar Actors and Possible False Flags in Syrian Malware Campaigns http://t.co/3jRYm7ir9Y
17 hours ago
American Prospect Forum: Boycott, Divestment, Debate http://t.co/kwMuxUAiv6
17 hours ago
Egypt Media Roundup (March 10) http://t.co/BNSwR2VmtQ
yesterday at 6:53 PM
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- About Human Breakage and Fragility
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (March 11)
- مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي: فضاء عام أم خاص؟
- MEETING POINTS 7: Ten Thousand Wiles and a Hundred Thousand Tricks
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (March 3-9)
- Maghreb Media Roundup (March 10)
- Egypt Media Roundup (March 10)
- في نقد الثورة 1/2
- In Conversation with Artist Nadia Ayari
- In Turkey, Some Labels Keep on Giving
- Tunisia’s Consensus, or When a Kiss Is Just a Kiss
- DARS Media Roundup (March 8)
- Sosyal Bilimler ve Kadinlarin Bilme Bicimleri
- We the Women Are in Taksim in Istanbul on the 8th of March!
- لماذا لم يثر الصعيد؟ محاولة أولية للفهم ودعوة للنقاش
- عن السيد الجديد والمرأة المصرية
- Photography Media Roundup (March 6)
- قصائد المهمّشين
- New Texts Out Now: Annika Marlen Hinze, Turkish Berlin: Integration Policy and Urban Space
- Egypt Monthly Edition on Jadaliyya (February 2014)