From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to email@example.com with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
In this context, a “human security state” is one that blends increasing police and repressive power with highly gendered logics of militarized rescue, coercive social reform, and humanitarian intervention,click | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Jadalicious / جدلشس
- الجزائر إعادة تخيّل الحقبة الجميلة
- بغداد: نعمة النفايات وفوضاها
- American Studies Association Resolution on Academic Boycott of Israel
- New Texts Out Now: Ralf Brand and Sara Fregonese, The Radicals’ City: Urban Environment, Polarization, Cohesion
- Implications of Morocco's Bifurcated Educational System
حيدر عيد: تأملات فلسطينية في الأيديولوجيا السياسية الأمريكية http://t.co/apyPlZSGpc
11 hours ago
BBC News - US and UK suspend non-lethal aid for Syria rebels http://t.co/bqQ4btrjZC
11 hours ago
DARS Media Roundup (December 11) http://t.co/sZPFgiZpJj
11 hours ago
New Texts Out Now: Abdel Razzaq Takriti, "Monsoon Revolution: Republicans, Sultans, and Empires in Oman, 1965-1976" http://t.co/QA7GrVBJNd
13 hours ago
طارق خميس: الأبارتهايد ونقاشات منع التجوّل http://t.co/azHy5PdIxb
yesterday at 12:29 PM
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- تأملات فلسطينية في الأيديولوجيا السياسية الأمريكية
- DARS Media Roundup (December 11)
- New Texts Out Now: Abdel Razzaq Takriti, Monsoon Revolution: Republicans, Sultans, and Empires in Oman, 1965-1976
- Jil Oslo: Palestinian Hip Hop, Youth Culture, and the Youth Movement
- الأبارتهايد ونقاشات منع التجوّل
- Critical Currents in Islam Media Roundup (December 10)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 2-8)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 10)
- International Human Rights Day: Palestinian People’s Suffering Continues
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (10 December)
- Syria Media Roundup (December 10)
- Turkey Media Roundup (December 10)
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 9)
- Drug Trafficking in Northwest Africa: The Moroccan Gateway
- Maghreb Media Roundup (December 9)
- Israel Wins in Mexico
- The Whispers of WhatsApp: Beyond Facebook and Twitter in the Middle East
- Beirut Art Center's Exposure 2013
- Jadaliyya Monthly Edition (November 2013)
- Outlawing The January 25 Revolution (VIDEO)