From the Editors
Jadaliyya needs captivating photographs of the Arab world.
As a primarily volunteer ezine, Jadaliyya depends on the solidarity and generosity of friends and supporters.
We need your help now!
Tens of thousands of unique viewers a month will see your work if you choose to let us display your photos under a Creative Commons license. Your name and bio will appear on the Contributors Page with a link to your website or photo feed. Whenever a photo of yours is used it will be credited to you, with your name linked to your profile on the Contributors Page. Occasionally, we may ask to use especially compelling photos in a featured photo essay.
We agree to never share your photos with third parties, and to ask for permission for any usage beyond the Jadaliyya website. You always retain copyright.
Send medium resolution photos (no larger than 500px on one side) to email@example.com with the information on how you would like to be credited (your full name and a web address).
You must also include caption information with photos: who, what, when, and where.
We are looking for all sorts of photos of the Arab world, such as:
- Elections, campaigning
- Daily life
- Work, workers, workplaces
- Social issues
- Activism, protests, organizing
- Urban and rural landscapes
- Art, artists, authors
- Environmental issues
Jadaliyya (Photo) Editors
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
The creative power of fun enables camp youths to give new meaning to the notion of “Palestinianness”, and a new form to their allegiance to Palestinian nationalism, one more suited to their desire to live life in Jordan.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- An Excerpt from Sinan Antoon's "Ave Maria"
- New Texts Out Now: Anthony Alessandrini, Frantz Fanon and the Future of Cultural Politics
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (August 19)
- Egypt Media Roundup (August 18)
- بداية ونهاية.. نحن نقص عليكم أسوأ القصص
- Linking Violence In Solidarity: Ferguson, Gaza, and the US State
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (August11-17)
- من كتاب "العالمية الأوروبية: خطاب السلطة" للمفكر وعالم الاجتماع إمانويل ولورستين
- جامعة أميركية توقف تعيين بروفيسور أصوله فلسطينية لانتقاده إسرائيل
- لا أسئلة شائكة في بيت غسّان كنفاني: آني وليلى في نضال الماضي والحاضر
- Egypt: Rab’a Killings Likely Crimes Against Humanity
- Multimedia and Publications Editor Position Now Open
- Persian Translation of Maya Mikdashi's 'Can Palestinian Men be Victims'
- Statement from Free Speech and Constitutional Law Scholars in Support of Steven Salaita
- Chronicles of a Death Foretold: The Kerry Negotiations
- The Terror Metanarrative and the Rabaa Massacre
- On 14 August, A Belated Obituary for Bassem Mohsen
- Press Release: Wear Black to Show Sympathy and Support for the People of Gaza
- The Wonder Box
- Scholars Pledge to Boycott UIUC Over the Firing of Steven Salaita
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
BBC News - Gaza crisis: Israel kills three top Hamas commanders http://t.co/yO9tW6AABS
yesterday at 7:05 AM
@sakkeh3arja @im_PULSE Hate to break it to قلق but we are working on other matters too, and still addressed all your anger/insults, & more.
yesterday at 10:45 AM
@sakkeh3arja Not at all. Yourself and Pulse, as well as others, will be invited to join an e-roundtable to address this properly.
yesterday at 10:43 AM
@sakkeh3arja just saw this comment. shows you're really angry, and incorrect in this assumption/tweet.
yesterday at 10:33 AM
@sakkeh3arja no denials. it's for all to see, and follow. despite ur accusations and insults, we engaged. must sign off for real now.
yesterday at 10:32 AM