From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
The following video shows the sacrifice of Egypt's martyrs for their revolution: the fight from January through the present moment, against Mubarak, his police state, the army, and SCAF. A complete list of the names of the fallen is provided at the end of the film.
Please share widely, and in solidarity.
Warning: Graphic Content
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"We have the luxury, even if we don't have the right, to say that not all solutions are going to be better than what exists today."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- ISIS in the News: Extensive Media Roundup (March-April 2015)
- Naema’s Office is Bleeding
- Foreign Policies Media Roundup (April-May 2015)
- We Are All Uncomfortable: On Academic Boycott & What Is Productive
- New Texts Out Now: Bedross Der Matossian, Shattered Dreams of Revolution: From Liberty to Violence in the Late Ottoman Empire
- Memory and Forgetfulness in A Settler Colony
- طائرة الجثامين الصباحية
- Wearing Catastrophe on Our Chests
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (May 19)
- Academic Freedom, Ethics, and Responsibility: The Silencing and Censoring of Palestine in Western Liberal Academia
- Then and Now: LCPS Interviews Jadaliyya Co-Editor Ziad Abu-Rish on State Institutions in Lebanon
- النكبة كمصل في الوريد
- Turkey Media Roundup (May 19)
- Egypt Media Roundup (May 18)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (May 11-17)
- This is the Time. This is the Record of the Time
- ما هي النكبة؟
- Breaking House Rules: Hoodies, Hijabs, and Belonging in the Netherlands
- حوار مع المخرج السينمائي الفلسطيني ميشيل خليفي