From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Documented footage displaying the crimes of the junta, during the break up of Tahrir Square on 19 December 2011. Prepared by: The Media Committee of the April 6 Youth Movement.
Media coordinator for the April 6 Youth Movement / Huda Mohammad Alam
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"With witty political commentary and folk-ish oud melodies, Egyptian musician Yasser El Manawahly channels the spirit of Sheikh Imam into the contemporary political and social issues of Egypt... taking on the idea that of the IMF as Egypt’s great savior in a satirical manner."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Egypt Media Roundup (April 27)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (April 20-26)
- Soykirimla yargilanmayi arzuluyorum...
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (26 April)
- `Abd al-Rahman al-Abnudi (1938-2015)
- Let Us Make a New Beginning: Speech for the Armenian Genocide Centennial Commemoration in Istanbul
- Goodbye, Antoura
- Creating Change through Theater: The Freedom Theater in Jenin: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation with Nabil Al Raee and Alia Al Rosan
- On Palestinian Cinema: The State of Israel vs. Suha Arraf
- Turkiyeli Ermeniler’den Cagri: Bak Kardesim
- Foreign Policies Media Roundup (March-April 2015)
- From Khaled Kaddal's Trapped Sounds
- كلام مجعلص في الفن: حوش المدرسة وسحابة البضان. حوار أنديل مع عادل اسكندر
- New Texts Out Now: Vijay Prashad, Letters to Palestine: Writers Respond to War and Occupation
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (April 21)
- Too Much Memory? Remembering and Forgetting at the Crossroads of the Centenary of the Armenian Genocide
- Water Management in Jordan in Response to the Syrian Crisis: Between Neoliberal Pressures and Social Tensions
- Turkey Media Roundup (April 21)
- Syria Media Roundup (April 20)
- Egypt Media Roundup (April 20)