From the Editors
The following is a video of a flash mob mobilizing for the boycott of AHAVA and SodaStream at a Bed Bath and Beyond store in Marin County, California.
Music by Jane Jewell and Sue Blackwell.
Ode to Boycott
Israel, end your occupation,
There's no peace on stolen land;
We'll sing out for liberation,
'Till you hear and understand.
Ethnic cleansing and apartheid
Should belong to history,
Human rights should not be silenced,
Palestine will soon be free!
All this Dead Sea mud is stolen
From the Palestinian's land,
Beauty products by Ahava,
All of them should now be banned.
Soda Stream is made in factories,
That should never have been built,
Bed Bath and Beyond's exposed now,
We won't let you hide your guilt!
Ahava's made on stolen land
And so is Soda Stream, as well,
Palestinians lose their farmland,
Families' lives are turned to hell.
Both these products -- stolen products --
Violate international law,
Bed Bath and Beyond we charge you,
Kick these products out your store.
3 comments for "Flashmob: Brides Boycott Ahava and SodaStream at Bed Bath and Beyond (Video)"
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"The current AKP government has been referencing Europe and its associated symbolisms to justify its various pro-capital, pro-security, and paternalistic policies. Is it viable, then, to draw from the same sources to scrutinize the legitimacy of those policies and to suggest alternatives?"click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- One Century after World War I and the Balfour Declaration: Palestine and Palestine Studies
- Italian-Palestinian Relations: What Went Wrong?
- From Containment to Counterinsurgency in the Gaza Strip
- Sharing the Nile Waters According to Needs
- After The Ceasefire: Searching for Accountability
- Cities Media Roundup (August 1-30)
- Message From Human Rights Defender Maryam al-Khawaja
- Beard Phobia
- نفس الكتاب".. جرحٌ تعجز الكتابة عن لَأْمِه"
- On the Margins Roundup (August)
- Prominent Human Rights Lawyer Ahmed Seif al-Islam Dies
- An Open Letter
- New Texts Out Now: Erin Runions, The Babylon Complex: Theopolitical Fantasies of War, Sex, and Sovereignty
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (August 26)
- الخطر السياسي القادم ما بعد العدوان على غزة
- ملف من الأرشيف: محمد شكري
- Syria Media Roundup (August 15)
- Antisemitism and Salaita
- Israel's "Operation Status Quo": A Preliminary Assessment
- Who Are the Insurgents and Counterinsurgents?
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Cities Media Roundup (August 1-30) http://t.co/ISI8eIbCWz
yesterday at 10:39 AM
Sharing the Nile Waters According to Needs http://t.co/AG4M7aZFAA
yesterday at 8:55 AM
After The Ceasefire: Searching for Accountability http://t.co/eJrEl8kG7X
yesterday at 8:15 AM
Useful breakdown of circular logic that can get person on US watchlist & consequences of. http://t.co/rIOht82wdm via @arjunsethi81 @guardian
yesterday at 8:10 AM
RT @MARYAMALKHAWAJA: Overheard guards saying they are going to deport me. They keep saying I am not a citizen, but won't show me any docume…
yesterday at 8:17 PM