From the Editors
The following is a video of a flash mob mobilizing for the boycott of AHAVA and SodaStream at a Bed Bath and Beyond store in Marin County, California.
Music by Jane Jewell and Sue Blackwell.
Ode to Boycott
Israel, end your occupation,
There's no peace on stolen land;
We'll sing out for liberation,
'Till you hear and understand.
Ethnic cleansing and apartheid
Should belong to history,
Human rights should not be silenced,
Palestine will soon be free!
All this Dead Sea mud is stolen
From the Palestinian's land,
Beauty products by Ahava,
All of them should now be banned.
Soda Stream is made in factories,
That should never have been built,
Bed Bath and Beyond's exposed now,
We won't let you hide your guilt!
Ahava's made on stolen land
And so is Soda Stream, as well,
Palestinians lose their farmland,
Families' lives are turned to hell.
Both these products -- stolen products --
Violate international law,
Bed Bath and Beyond we charge you,
Kick these products out your store.
3 comments for "Flashmob: Brides Boycott Ahava and SodaStream at Bed Bath and Beyond (Video)"
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"ce qui frappe ici est la combinaison complexe d'un urbanisme contrôlé et autoritaire face à une pratique de la démocratie participative et des initiatives des habitants à l'échelle locale."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Dozens to Bike from Philadelphia to Washington, DC to Raise Funds for Medical Relief for Gaza’s Children
- حروب الردة أو اغتيال المستقبل
- Defending Palestine Solidarity Activists: An Interview with Dima Khalidi
- Sympathy for the Devil: Palestine’s Tragic Collaborators
- LA Event--From Gaza to Ferguson: A Panel Discussion (18 September 2014)
- Understanding Modernity: A Review of the Kuwait Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- New Texts Out Now: Myriam Ababsa, Atlas of Jordan: History, Territories, and Society
- أسباب الثورة في البحرين: حوار مع مريم الخواجة
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Telepoetic with Rami Abadir
- Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 16)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (September 8-14)
- Egypt Media Roundup (September 15)
- Jamal ad-Din al-Afghani: A Profile from the Archives
- Maghreb Media Roundup (September 12)
- The Question of Judeo/Arabic(s): Itineraries of Belonging [Lecture at GMU]
- Syria Media Roundup (September 13)
- Announcing the New Issue of Middle East Report -- Fuel and Water: The Coming Crises
- The University of Illinois Board of Trustees Votes against Reinstating Professor Salaita
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
فواز طرابلسي: حروب الردة أو غتيال المستقبل http://t.co/PqaUQW5Hrc
yesterday at 7:16 AM
LA Event--From Gaza to Ferguson: A Panel Discusion (18 September 2014, UCLA) http://t.co/jPt6USfWSE
yesterday at 7:15 AM
Sympathy for the Devil: Palestine's Tragic Collaborators http://t.co/UNSvNBsD8K
yesterday at 4:57 AM
Defending Palestine Solidarity Activists: An Interview with Dima Khalidi http://t.co/mcOQIl91Lv
yesterday at 4:17 PM
Understanding Modernity: A Review of the Kuwait Pavilion at the Venice Biennale http://t.co/HifHGRiWOP
on Wednesday 17 September at 06:33 AM