From the Editors
The following is a video of a flash mob mobilizing for the boycott of AHAVA and SodaStream at a Bed Bath and Beyond store in Marin County, California.
Music by Jane Jewell and Sue Blackwell.
Ode to Boycott
Israel, end your occupation,
There's no peace on stolen land;
We'll sing out for liberation,
'Till you hear and understand.
Ethnic cleansing and apartheid
Should belong to history,
Human rights should not be silenced,
Palestine will soon be free!
All this Dead Sea mud is stolen
From the Palestinian's land,
Beauty products by Ahava,
All of them should now be banned.
Soda Stream is made in factories,
That should never have been built,
Bed Bath and Beyond's exposed now,
We won't let you hide your guilt!
Ahava's made on stolen land
And so is Soda Stream, as well,
Palestinians lose their farmland,
Families' lives are turned to hell.
Both these products -- stolen products --
Violate international law,
Bed Bath and Beyond we charge you,
Kick these products out your store.
3 comments for "Flashmob: Brides Boycott Ahava and SodaStream at Bed Bath and Beyond (Video)"
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"The apparent expectation was that the protestors would be silenced.. But something unprecedented happened. With each wave of police assault the crowd multiplied, and the stage was set for the most extensive popular uprising against the AKP government."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Court Suspends Mahienour El-Massry's Sentence, Orders Release
- Muhammad Abduh: A Profile from the Archives
- Iraq: A State or Militias?
- Progressive Struggles against Insidious Capitalist Individualism: Interview with Angela Davis
- Syria Media Roundup (September 20)
- DARS Media Roundup (September 20)
- حروب الردة أو اغتيال المستقبل
- Defending Palestine Solidarity Activists: An Interview with Dima Khalidi
- Sympathy for the Devil: Palestine’s Tragic Collaborators
- LA Event--From Gaza to Ferguson: A Panel Discussion (18 September 2014)
- Understanding Modernity: A Review of the Kuwait Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- New Texts Out Now: Myriam Ababsa, Atlas of Jordan: History, Territories, and Society
- أسباب الثورة في البحرين: حوار مع مريم الخواجة
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Telepoetic with Rami Abadir
- Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 16)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (September 8-14)
- Egypt Media Roundup (September 15)
- Jamal ad-Din al-Afghani: A Profile from the Archives
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Syria Media Roundup (September 20) http://t.co/W9IMQZlMej
yesterday at 12:19 PM
Court Suspends Mahienour El-Massry's Sentence, Orders Release http://t.co/Dk8heuWV93
yesterday at 11:05 AM
Muhammad Abduh: A Profile from the Archives http://t.co/pQ0Z5PIBpf
yesterday at 9:38 AM
Open Letter to the Brooklyn Book Festival re Israeli Sponsorship http://t.co/miM7l4thpO
yesterday at 9:16 AM
Iraq: A State or Militias? http://t.co/WuQiX6DHxe
yesterday at 8:36 AM