From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Libya is back in the news with increasing tensions among various militia groups and political factions struggling for power, sometimes through street battles.
Three months have passed since the regime of Muammar Qaddafi was dislodged in Libya. So what is happening in Libya today? What forces are in play, wand hat has become of the revolutionary militias? And what about the issue of outside influence in today's Libya, given the crucial role played by NATO forces as well as governments such as Qatar in bringing an end to Qaddafi's autocracy.
2 comments for "The Current Political Situation in Libya: An Interview with Ali Ahmida"
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"without serious reform of the entire educational system, it is unlikely that the structural hindrances that impede poor people from accessing fair and equal education in the country will be overcome."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Egypt Media Roundup (October 20)
- Turkey Media Roundup (October 21)
- ضياء الدين ساردار: مطارحة الإسلام والمستقبل
- هل يمكن إنقاذ العراق؟
- Operation Protective Edge and Legal Remedies
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (20 October)
- Hydrogen Senior Project Exhibition
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (October 13-19)
- Syria Media Roundup (October 20)
- استقصاء السماء
- « Hamel dégage ! » : Les policiers algériens et les fissures de l'ordre
- Debt and Obligation in Contemporary Ramallah
- Liberalizmin tasfiyesi ve Ortadogu'da alacakaranlik
- جدلية في عامها الرابع
- Operation Protective Edge: Legal and Political Implications of ICC Prosecution (George Mason University, 20 October 2014)
- Is the Center for Jewish Life Stifling Free Speech on Campus?
- Hassan Khan in Conversation with Mohamed Abdelkarim
- In Memory of Suphi Nejat Agirnasli
- إشكالية المجتمع المدني في المغرب
- Press Release: Saudi Death Sentence against Shia Leader Is Politically Motivated
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Egypt Media Roundup (October 20) http://t.co/trI75cN6p3
19 hours ago
RT @CabreraAngel: The @NYTimes covers @jadaliyya "an inside-out perspective of the Middle East" led by Mason Prof. Bassam Haddad http://t.c…
19 hours ago
LA Event: Spotlight on Egypt (23 October 2014) http://t.co/2r1x5vB2Ub
23 hours ago
Turkey Media Roundup (October 21) http://t.co/RqXX3Lp8Fw
yesterday at 6:02 AM
O.I.L. Media Roundup (20 October) http://t.co/yHjEnz9kJH
yesterday at 6:00 AM