From the Editors
[The following list is a compilation of the reports, statements, and other materials featured on the Jadaliyya Reports Page this past week.]
Saudi Arabia Between Conservatism, Accommodation, and Reform The Islamic Research Project discusses issues of social reform in Saudi Arabia, including changing intellectual trends, civil society, and the role of women in society.
US Pursues Return of Palestinian TV Station's Equipment The Committee for the Protection of Journalists reports on the confiscation of Wattan TV's video equipment and the steps taken by the United States to secure its return.
Light at the End of their Tunnels? Hamas & the Arab Uprisings International Crisis Group reports on the changing landscape for Hamas in the wake of the Arab Spring.
Syria: Prospects for Intervention Chatham House summarizes the debates of its experts on the potential outcomes of a foreign intervention in Sryia.
Sanctions Against Iranian Students in the Netherlands Open Democracy calls for protest against the Dutch government's refusal to renew visas for Iranian students majoring in "sensitive subjects," such as nuclear physics.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
“How can critical Jewish voices dismantle the opposition's claims while simultaneously working to dismantle the very paradigm that grants them the privilege to do so? “click | email | tweet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
From Jadaliyya Reports
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Al Jazeera Management Orders Joseph Massad Article Pulled in an Act of Pro-Israel Censorship
- سعادت حسن منتو: قصة قصيرة
- Reports Roundup (May 18)
- Injuries, Arrests and House Raids: The Case of a Bahraini Family
- الليبرالية الفلسطينية أمام القضاء الإسرائيلي
- ما هي النكبة؟
- Academic Freedom and the Middle East: A Handbook for Teaching and Research
- Syria's Inglorious Basterd
- Maghreb Media Roundup (May 17)
- Buckling to Bigotry: The Newseum Dishonors Murdered Palestinian Journalists
- كتب: أطفال الندى
- Statement of the Arab and Middle East Journalists Association in Reference to Newseum Scandal
- New Texts Out Now: Maya Mikdashi, What is Settler Colonialism? and Sherene Seikaly, Return to the Present
- On the Margins Roundup (May)
- On the American Association of University Professors' Opposition to Academic Boycotts
- The Palestinian Museum: An Agent Of Empowerment And Integration For Palestinians
- An Ongoing Displacement: The Forced Exile of the Palestinians
- Syria Media Roundup (May 16)
- The Ongoing Nakba: The Forcible Displacement of the Palestinian People
- Nakba 2013: The Palestinian Youth Movement Commemorates 65 Years of Al Nakba (Introduction)