From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
This lecture was held at George Mason University on Monday, 5 November 2012--nearly one week after it was cancelled because of hurricane Sandy. It was sponsored by the Department of Public and International Affairs and the Middle East Studies Program.
Lecture at George Mason University. Sponsored by the Department of Public and International Affairs and the Middle East Studies Program (Monday, 5 November 2012)
If you prefer, email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
“Despite the ultimately positive result in Khader Adnan's case, it remains that the fate of about 310 administrative detainees is determined by a shady and inaccessible domain ... with only the Shin Bet (General Security Services, Shabak) holding the keys.”click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- The Revolutionary Practice of Endurance
- Is Cairene Graffiti Losing Momentum?
- “Old People Are Not Revolutionaries!” Labor Struggles Between Precarity and Istiqrar in a Factory Occupation in Egypt
- Will the Counter-Revolution Continue?
- Charlie Hebdo ve Cumhuriyetin Sinirlari
- Visualizing Impact: The Long Run & On the Brink
- Call for Submissions: Palestine Yearbook of International Law
- Syria Media Roundup (January 19)
- مجلة الدراسات الفلسطينية العدد 101: تطورات القدس ومسألة السلفية الجهادية
- Rap as Activism in Morocco: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation between Mouad Belghouate (El-Haqed) and Samia Errazzouki
- الجسد والسلطة في السينما
- درويش خارج النص
- On the Margins Roundup (January)
- Coming Soon! Against All Odds: Voices of Popular Struggle In Iraq
- New Texts Out Now: Luca Anceschi, Gennaro Gervasio, and Andrea Teti, Informal Power in the Greater Middle East
- Jadaliyya Co-Editor Sinan Antoon Wins 2014 Saif Ghobash Banipal Translation Prize
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (January 12-18)
- Third Eye: Photography
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (January 20)
- Turkey Media Roundup (January 20)