From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
In the following joint appearance on Russia Today's Cross Talk, Jadaliyya Co-Editor Mouin Rabbani discusses the Israeli assault on Gaza, highlighting the on-the-ground situation, the backdrop to this current attack, and the ways in which genuine resolution would need to be achived.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
“As Syrian refugee camps fill up in all neighboring countries, more refugees either move out of camps to live in cities or the camps become integrated with the towns surrounding them. The increasing presence of Syrian refugees in cities forces us to reconsider the ‘crisis’ from the point of view of the urban.”click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (June 29- July 5)
- 'I must save my life and not risk my family’s safety!': Untold Stories of Syrian Women Surviving War (Part 2)
- Will the Greferendum Bring A Rupture?: Answers from the European Left
- Against Terror, No Way Forward Without Respect for Human Rights
- المال ليس كل شيء: إعادة النظر في الاقتصاد العسكري في مصر
- The Land of Fear and Oppression
- مضيق المتعة
- Egypt Two Years after the Coup
- Mahienour Al-Masry: An Icon of the Revolution in Prison
- Egypt under the New July Republic
- In Response to Mubarak
- More than Money on their Minds: The Generals and the Economy in Egypt Revisited
- The Saudi Leaks and Egypt: A Recap
- New Texts Out Now: Marc Morjé Howard and Meir R. Walters, “Mass Mobilization and the Democracy Bias”
- New Texts Out Now: Reem Abou-El-Fadl, Revolutionary Egypt: Connecting Domestic and International Struggles
- Photography Media Roundup (July 2)
- Meydan Politics: Taksim in Flux after Gezi
- DARS Media Roundup (June 2015)
- New Texts Out Now: Mohammad Mehdi Khorrami, Literary Subterfuge and Contemporary Persian Fiction: Who Writes Iran?
- Alif: Aynama-Rtama