From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Call for Applicants: Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition (Cairo, 12-21 March 2013)
Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition
12 - 21 March 2013
American University of Cairo
The School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo, announces the third round of its program entitled "Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition" from March 12 to 21, 2013.
The training will be delivered in Arabic for members of civil society organizations advocating for media reform, journalists and media professionals from Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.
Qualified applicants will receive full waiver of tuition fees, travel, accommodation and transportation expenses.
The deadline to submit applications is 23 January 2013.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo website.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"Arguably, the revolutionary aspirations of the people of the Arab world not only depend on the bravery of the Arab people but also on the ability of people in the West to resist neoliberal deepening in their own countries."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- New Texts Out Now: Kamran Rastegar, Surviving Images: Cinema, War, and Cultural Memory in the Middle East
- The Falah School in Jeddah: Civic Engagement for Future Generations?
- In the Service of the Whole Community? Civic Engagement in Saudi Arabia (1950s-1960s)
- Turkey Media Roundup (May 5)
- Syria Media Roundup (May 5)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (May 5)
- Egypt Media Roundup (May 4)
- تقرير خاص: اليمن: الصحفيون والمدافعون عن حقوق الإنسان معرضون للخطر أثناء الحرب
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (April 27-May 3)
- Saudi Arabia and the War of Legitimacy in Yemen
- Jadaliyya Co-Editor Mouin Rabbani Interviewed by Al-Jazeera English on UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura
- قراءة في شوق الدرويش: رواية تنتمي لنموذج ما بعد الاستعمار
- DARS Media Roundup (April 2015)
- On May Day, We Are in Taksim and We Are Everywhere!
- موت الله والحرب على الإرهاب
- تاريخ النشاط السياسي واقتصاده السياسي في المغرب: مقابلة للوضع بين زكية سليم وسامية الرزوقي
- Photography Media Roundup (April 30)
- حوار مع إدواردو غاليانو
- Bassam Haddad on Syria at Harvard: 'A Stateless Regime or State with Many Regimes?'
- New Texts Out Now: Adi Kuntsman and Rebecca L. Stein, Digital Militarism: Israel’s Occupation in the Social Media Age