From the Editors
Call for Applicants: Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition (Cairo, 12-21 March 2013)
Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition
12 - 21 March 2013
American University of Cairo
The School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo, announces the third round of its program entitled "Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition" from March 12 to 21, 2013.
The training will be delivered in Arabic for members of civil society organizations advocating for media reform, journalists and media professionals from Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.
Qualified applicants will receive full waiver of tuition fees, travel, accommodation and transportation expenses.
The deadline to submit applications is 23 January 2013.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo website.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
His poems will be read with admiration and awe, but perhaps it’s time to forget about Adunis the cultural critic and radical intellectual. The Arab Spring has consigned Adunis, the self-proclaimed revolutionary, to irrelevance. And that is the beauty of revolutions.click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- العراق: خطاب التقسيم والأقلمة
- Joint Declaration by International Law Experts on Israel’s Gaza Offensive
- Egypt Media Roundup (July 28)
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (July 21-27)
- Reporter Jon Snow on Gaza's Children: Misery and Responsibility
- The Informants: Manufacturing Terror
- Arab Studies Journal Call for Papers: "Wayn al-Dawleh?" In Search of the Lebanese State
- Video: When Media Coverage Of Gaza And Israel Becomes The Story
- Maghreb Media Roundup (July 26)
- عن صعود الطائفية السياسية في العراق و تفكيكها
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Growing Israeli and Neoconservative Fears of One More Frittata (Groundbreaking Video)
- Statement by Palestinian Academics, Public Figures, and Activists in Gaza: No Ceasefire Without Justice
- The Palestinian Resistance and Its Enemies
- Jadaliyya Co-Editor Noura Erakat Debates the Tactics and Ethics of Warfare on PBS Newshour
- Media on the Margins: An Interview with Sky News' Sherine Tadros on Reporting the Israeli Attack on Gaza
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (24 July)
- A Debate on Gaza: Democracy Now! Interviews Ali Abunimah of Electronic Intifada and. J.J. Goldberg of the Jewish Daily Forward
- New Texts Out Now: Mohammad Ali Kadivar, Alliances and Perception Profiles in the Iranian Reform Movement, 1997 to 2005
- Fractured Space: The Case of Souk al-Ahad, Beirut
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
العراق: خطاب التقسيم والأقلمة http://t.co/nwKVMCzShL
yesterday at 2:45 PM
The Informants: Manufacturing Terror http://t.co/MJSVACBKid
yesterday at 11:15 AM
Joint Declaration by International Law Experts on Israel’s Gaza Offensive http://t.co/6lbv9eqcLo
yesterday at 10:18 AM
CFP: Medinas in the 20th & 21th Centuries (Algiers, February 2015) http://t.co/ps2PeNA2UL
yesterday at 9:42 AM
Egypt Media Roundup (July 28) http://t.co/Y5XvDwhouY
yesterday at 9:13 AM