From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Call for Applicants: Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition (Cairo, 12-21 March 2013)
Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition
12 - 21 March 2013
American University of Cairo
The School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo, announces the third round of its program entitled "Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition" from March 12 to 21, 2013.
The training will be delivered in Arabic for members of civil society organizations advocating for media reform, journalists and media professionals from Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.
Qualified applicants will receive full waiver of tuition fees, travel, accommodation and transportation expenses.
The deadline to submit applications is 23 January 2013.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo website.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
"The faces of workers, including children, are turned silver after long hours in the aluminum workshops and factories. Most of the polishing workshops are narrow and the air is full of aluminum particles in dust or powder form."click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- The Shoebox Is on the Other Foot: Turkey's Year of Retaliation
- Maghreb Media Roundup (December 21)
- سجن النساء يجتاز اختبار بكدال ويتجاوزه
- Latin America’s Lesson for the United States: Prosecute the Torturers
- Hassan Khan: Taraban
- Soma, Ermenek, Yirca: Can Anti-Coal Activists Defend Coal Miners and Olive Farmers?
- Historical Realities of Concept Pop: Debating Art in Egypt
- New Texts Out Now: Isabelle Werenfels, Beyond Authoritarian Upgrading: The Re-Emergence of Sufi Orders in Maghrebi Politics
- Syria Media Roundup (December 16)
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (December 16)
- Turkey Media Roundup (December 16)
- Egypt Media Roundup (December 15)
- Aloha Aina: Notes From The Struggle in Hawai’i
- The Politics of "Unveiling Saudi Women": Between Postcolonial Fantasies and the Surveillance State
- The Islamic State: The Fear of Decline?
- ملف من الأرشيف: نظيرة زين الدين
- Countercurrent: Bahrain Watch: A STATUS/الوضع Conversation between Reda al-Fardan and Mona Kareem
- Mohamed Abla Painting Award
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (December 8-14)
- Open Letter to Mr. Rem Koolhaas