From the Editors
The New York Times says Jadaliyya "Brings New Life to Arab Studies." Read about it by clicking here.
Call for Applicants: Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition (Cairo, 12-21 March 2013)
Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition
12 - 21 March 2013
American University of Cairo
The School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo, announces the third round of its program entitled "Building Knowledge in Media Policy for Arab Countries in Transition" from March 12 to 21, 2013.
The training will be delivered in Arabic for members of civil society organizations advocating for media reform, journalists and media professionals from Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.
Qualified applicants will receive full waiver of tuition fees, travel, accommodation and transportation expenses.
The deadline to submit applications is 23 January 2013.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy’s Executive Education at the American University in Cairo website.
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
“The strikes articulate one of the organized working class’ most significant ideological challenges to neo-liberalism in the current economic crisis.”click | email | tweet
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- Egypt Media Roundup (October 20)
- Turkey Media Roundup (October 21)
- ضياء الدين ساردار: مطارحة الإسلام والمستقبل
- هل يمكن إنقاذ العراق؟
- Operation Protective Edge and Legal Remedies
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (20 October)
- Hydrogen Senior Project Exhibition
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (October 13-19)
- Syria Media Roundup (October 20)
- استقصاء السماء
- « Hamel dégage ! » : Les policiers algériens et les fissures de l'ordre
- Debt and Obligation in Contemporary Ramallah
- Liberalizmin tasfiyesi ve Ortadogu'da alacakaranlik
- جدلية في عامها الرابع
- Operation Protective Edge: Legal and Political Implications of ICC Prosecution (George Mason University, 20 October 2014)
- Is the Center for Jewish Life Stifling Free Speech on Campus?
- Hassan Khan in Conversation with Mohamed Abdelkarim
- In Memory of Suphi Nejat Agirnasli
- إشكالية المجتمع المدني في المغرب
- Press Release: Saudi Death Sentence against Shia Leader Is Politically Motivated
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Egypt Media Roundup (October 20) http://t.co/trI75cN6p3
15 hours ago
RT @CabreraAngel: The @NYTimes covers @jadaliyya "an inside-out perspective of the Middle East" led by Mason Prof. Bassam Haddad http://t.c…
16 hours ago
LA Event: Spotlight on Egypt (23 October 2014) http://t.co/2r1x5vB2Ub
20 hours ago
Turkey Media Roundup (October 21) http://t.co/RqXX3Lp8Fw
20 hours ago
O.I.L. Media Roundup (20 October) http://t.co/yHjEnz9kJH
20 hours ago