From the Editors
Once I Was Here: Benefit for Syrian Refugees
31 January 2013
A silent auction of photographs in aid of Syrian refugees featuring the works of world-renowned frontline photojournalists.
Click here to access the auction website.
This is where all bidding will take place live from 9am to 9:30pm EST on Thursday, 31 January.
On the site, you need to create an account so you can bid on one or more of the awe-inspiring photos kindly donated by the world's top photojournalists.
If you are coming to the event to see these incredible photos firsthand, you will still be able to bid, provided you have access to a smart phone that can access the internet. (So in other words -- don't forget your phone!)
You can see all the images on our Facebook page, but you cannot bid on Facebook -- you have to go to the auction site to bid.
345 Sorauren Avenue
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of proceeds go to The Collateral Repair Project and The Church of Mafraq, Jordan.
Featuring photographs for silent auction by:
Ghaith Abdul Ahad
Tamara Abdul Hadi
James Whitlow Delano
Marco Di Lauro
Jason P. Howe
If you prefer, email your comments to email@example.com.
Hot on Facebook
Jadalicious / جدلشس
Latest EntriesView All Entries »
- أسباب الثورة في البحرين: حوار مع مريم الخواجة
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Telepoetic with Rami Abadir
- Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics
- Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 16)
- بدايات، فصلية ثقافية فكرية: لكل فصول التغيير
- Last Week on Jadaliyya (September 8-14)
- Egypt Media Roundup (September 15)
- Jamal ad-Din al-Afghani: A Profile from the Archives
- Maghreb Media Roundup (September 12)
- The Question of Judeo/Arabic(s): Itineraries of Belonging [Lecture at GMU]
- Syria Media Roundup (September 13)
- Announcing the New Issue of Middle East Report -- Fuel and Water: The Coming Crises
- The University of Illinois Board of Trustees Votes against Reinstating Professor Salaita
- Behind the Bahraini Revolution: An Interview with Maryam Al-Khawaja
- Algeria’s Jewish Past-Present
- O.I.L. Media Roundup (10 September)
- ملف من الأرشيف: محمد عبده
- Salaita Speaks Out: A Report-Back from the Press Conference
- New Texts Out Now: Linda Herrera, Revolution in the Age of Social Media: The Egyptian Popular Insurrection and the Internet
Jad NavigationView Full Map, Topics, and Countries »
Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics http://t.co/7nqbFgAfHu
yesterday at 2:19 PM
أسباب الثورة في البحرين: حوار مع مريم الخواجة http://t.co/HGrjPNP1KN
yesterday at 12:22 PM
D-CAF Festival, Qasr el-Nile Theater, Cairo http://t.co/BxDxZEQUxw
yesterday at 9:31 AM
Media, Activism and the New Political: 'Istanbul Conversations' on New Media and Left Politics http://t.co/4UbpgXcKKO
yesterday at 9:02 AM
Arabian Peninsula Media Roundup (September 16) http://t.co/NqosA9gaUf
yesterday at 8:59 AM