GENERAL SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS:
To be considered, all submissions must include the following:
1. Author’s Bio (please include publications, websites, ongoing research, etc.)
2. An image related to the content of the post (size must be at least 300 by 400—it should be as big as the image box on Jadaliyya’s front page). Please include the source of the image.
3. Hyperlink words in your article if they refer to links on the internet. We encourage more, rather than less, links (try to avoid footnotes—embed them as hyperlinks if possible)
4. Include comma-separated tags at the bottom of the post based on what the post is about: e.g., Egypt, revolution, protests, army.
5. Select 2-3 quotes from your post and place them at the end of the post.
6. Sign and email the copyright Release Form (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Send your post to email@example.com