This is a list of the top 50 most viewed articles on Jadaliyya from January to June 2013.
1. The Right to the City Movement and the Turkish Summer
2. The Naked Bodies of Alia
3. The Empire of Sexuality: An Interview with Joseph Massad
4. Orientalist Feminism Rears its Head in India
5. Everywhere is Taksim, Resistance Everywhere
6. Open Letter from Alice Walker to Alicia Keys Regarding the Boycott of Israel
7. Two Years of Meta-Narratives: How Not to Cover Syria
8. How Not to Study Gender in the Middle East
9. Occupy Gezi: The Limits of Turkey’s Neoliberal Success
10. Alignments of Dissent and Politics of Naming: Assembling Resistance in Turkey
11. Contours of a New Republic and Signals from the Past: How to Understand Taksim Square
12. Who Failed Rizana Nafeek?
13. The Gendered Body Public: Egypt, Sexual Violence and Revolution
14. On the `Turkish Model`: Neoliberal Democracy with Teargas
15. Egyptian Women: Between Revolution, Counter-Revolution, Orientalism, and "Authenticity"
16. Just Another Open Letter in The Wall: Pink Floyd`s Roger Waters` Letter to Alicia Keys
17. The Meaning of Revolution: On Samira Ibrahim
18. قطري حبيبي": ملهاة الإخوان ومأساة الناصرية"
19. The Necessity of Revolutionary Violence in Egypt
20. The Revolution Will Not Be Celebrated
21. Month-by-Month Summary of Developments in Syria (Updated)
22. Zainab Al-Khawaja: Letter From A Bahraini Prison
23. The Terror of Capitalism
24. King Abdullah II of Jordan, World Statesman?
25. Why There Is No Military Solution to the Syrian Conflict
26. Is Everywhere Taksim?: Public Space and Possible Publics
27. Was There A January 25 Revolution?
28. Perpetual Recalculation: Getting Syria Wrong Two Years On
29. Erdogan’s Masculinity and the Language of the Gezi Resistance
30. Settler Colonialism and Alliance: Comparative Challenges to Pinkwashing and Homonationalism
31. Unpacking Anti-Muslim Brotherhood Discourse
32. What is a Virgin?
33. Brothers and Officers: A History of Pacts
34. Tires over Tyre: US Ambassador Ruins Ruins
35. This Is A Mass Sexual Assault . . . We Will Resist (Video)
36. Mohamed Morsi Mubarak: The Myth of Egypt`s Democratic Transition
37. Waiting for Alia
38. Syria and the United States: Jadaliyya Co-Editor Bassam Haddad on Al-Jazeera`s "Empire"
39. "V for Vendetta": The Other Face of Egypt`s Youth Movement
40. Al Jazeera Management Orders Joseph Massad Article Pulled in an Act of Pro-Israel Censorship
41. Jadaliyya Launches Turkey Page
42. The End of an Era: The Less than Grand Opening of the New Ottoman Archives
43. The Full Story: Silencing English-Language Media in Egypt
44. زينب الخواجة: رسالة من سجن بحريني
45. Whatever Happened to Egypt`s Democratic Transition?
46. Meet AbdelRahman Mansour Who Made 25 January A Date to Remember
47. The Lens of a Youth Photography Collective: Documenting Life and War in Syria
48. Ordering the Disorderly? Street Vendors and the Developmentalist State
49. Imperialist Liberalism and the Egyptian Revolution
50. Let Us Dot the ‘i’ and Cross the ‘t’: Insurgence and the End of ‘Tough Love’ Politics in Turkey