FCP aims at offering a quality selection of Palestinian independent, innovative and experimental cinema and visual artworks. FCP is devoted to offering a platform to Palestinian filmmakers from around the globe and actively supporting them.
- Short films that are directed either by students or by filmmakers at their first experience.
- Submission deadline is now 3 March 2019
- No entry fees required
- Competition is open only to Palestinian filmmakers from all over the world
- Narratives, documentaries and animation films. No promotional, corporate films or video clips
- Films produced from 2016 onwards
- Short films that do not exceed 35 min in length, including credits
- Films that have not been exhibited on the Internet
- All films must have subtitles in English or French
- Directors are required to fill in the entry form for the intended category and are encouraged to provide a secure online link/screener (Vimeo or similar) for viewing purposes
- Video (source files) format requirements: .mov, .mpeg-4, .mxf (HD not compressed). All other formats (DVD, Blu-ray, MiniDV, Betacam, etc.) will not be accepted.
- The shortlisted films will be chosen and screened during the Festival (3 June 2019). The screening will be followed by a jury and an audience award ceremony
- If your film is selected you must provide us with an HD copy of the film on an external hard drive. All shipping charges will be at your expense.
- Shortlisted films will be announced on 4 March 2019.
Any question or request for clarification can be addressed to email@example.com