[This is a selection of what you might have missed on Jadaliyya last week. It also includes a list of the most read articles and roundups. Progressively, we will be featuring more content on our "Last Week on Jadaliyya" series.]
- Is Gaza Still Occupied and Why Does It Matter?
- Beirut Event: Populism, Neoliberalism, and the Lebanese Present -- Book Talk by Andrew Arsan (26 June at 5pm)
- Sorbonne Event: Jadaliyya and Orient XX1 Editors' Panel on Knowledge Production (Paris, 4 July 2019)
- Mandy Turner, ed., From the River to the Sea: Palestine and Israel in the Shadow of “Peace” (New Texts Out Now)
- A Hirak Glossary: Terms from Algeria and Morocco
- Protesting Israel’s Dehumanization and Demonization of the Palestinians
- دفتر بغداد
- Essential Readings: Levantine Mandates and the Mandate System (by Michael Provence)
- نحو مادية ديالكتيكية “مثاليّة” للضياع العربيّ الأخير!
- On the Rhetoric of Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman